Etihad Museum is committed to meeting customer satisfaction and promoting secure modes of business transaction with its customers. The obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers visiting our websites is of utmost importance to Etihad Museum.
- Collect personal information for the purpose of responding to a user's request or input, or to complete an online transaction. If a user chooses to provide Etihad Museum with personal information, such as sending an e-mail to any Etihad Museum employee or by filling out and submitting an online form located on the Etihad Museum website, Etihad Museum may use that information to respond to the user's message and to assist in obtaining information the user may have requested. Etihad Museum will not share other/s in the e-mail addresses submitted by a user through the Etihad Museum website.
- Provide electronic transaction capabilities, should a user provide any personal information and/or payment information while using the Etihad Museum website. Such information may be collected, processed and disclosed to external Dubai Government departments to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for activities such as billing, permits, licenses and other business-related purposes.
- Collect usage statistics for site management, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. The information does not identify you personally. The following information about your visit will be collected:
- The Internet domain and/or IP address from which you access the Etihad Museum website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Etihad Museum website
- The date and time of the visit
- The pages visited
Transaction Security: Etihad Museum has secure mechanisms to protect information provided to it by its customers. Etihad Museum uses state of the art encryption techniques to protect all information identified as sensitive, or any other data that is required to be secured to meet Dubai’s federal or local government regulations.
Right to review, amend or correct personal details: any user supplying us with his/her personal details is entitled to review them, or you can request modifying your personal information by sending an online message to Etihad.Museum@dubaiculture.ae