In addition to the provisions of this agreement, browsing this website shall also be subject to the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), local laws of the Emirate of Dubai, and international conventions to which the UAE is a party. Therefore, the website user shall not be entitled to use the logo of Etihad Museum or its website contents, which are subject to intellectual property rights applicable in the UAE and the international conventions made in this regard, without first receiving proper consent from Etihad Museum and adopting the proper course of action set for this practice.
Amendment: Etihad Museum may amend the terms and conditions of this agreement, provided a notice to this effect shall be displayed on this webpage. Amendments shall take effect once made. Your recurring browsing of this website shall be construed as endorsement of those amendments without also requiring user approval following the introduction of said amendments. Therefore, you must visit this webpage regularly to review the terms and conditions of use.
Required conduct: you agree to access and use this site only for lawful purposes, and that you are fully aware of all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of this site. By accessing this site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the logo of the Etihad Museum and/or the contents of its website without proper written consent from Etihad Museum. In addition, you will refrain from any act that constitutes a violation to procedures at Etihad Museum, or use this site to commit a crime or encourage others to engage in any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, contemptuous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content against any party or that is contrary to public morals and traditions
- Use this site to impersonate other parties or entities, whether natural or legal
- Use this site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan horse" or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of this site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses this site
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship
- Alter, damage or delete any content posted on this site
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organisation with which you are not authorised to claim such a relationship or representation
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or illegally uses others’ intellectual property
- Collect or store others’ personal information
Registration: certain portions of the site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register nor attempt to enter this site under the name of another person, and that you will not adopt a username that Etihad Museum, at its sole discretion, deems offensive.
Termination of use: Etihad Museum may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to/usage of this site without prior notice or getting the user's consent for your violation of these terms and conditions or laws applicable in the UAE and/or the Emirate of Dubai, or for other conduct which Etihad Museum, at its sole discretion, believes is breaching international agreements and conventions or harmful to others, or for any other reason it deems appropriate. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorised to access this site. Etihad Museum will use any means possible to enforce this termination and has the right to take legal action/s in such cases.
External site links: some links on the site lead to external websites that are not operated by Etihad Museum. Etihad Museum does not control these external websites nor do we review or control their content. Etihad Museum provides these links to users for convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services or information, and do not imply an association between Etihad Museum and the operators of the linked website. When you select a link to an external website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that external website. In addition, you will bear responsibility for dealing with that link.
Content: Etihad Museum reserves the right to monitor any content that you provide, but shall not be obligated to do so. Although Etihad Museum cannot monitor all postings on this site, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move or edit any postings that violate these terms and conditions, the laws of the UAE, and the international conventions to which the UAE is a party, or that Etihad Museum deems appropriate to delete, move or edit.
Indemnity: Etihad Museum shall not be responsible for any of your illegal acts in violation to provisions of applicable laws and/ or conditions of this agreement. In addition, you agree to defend the interests of the Etihad Museum with any party, official or otherwise, in connection with any claim, financial or otherwise, arising from any breach by you of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Accordingly you will bear all costs, financial or otherwise, resulting from your breach of any of the conditions of this agreement, be it insurance, compensation, fees or any other costs, financial or otherwise. Any settlement made with anybody, official or otherwise, in connection with any breach of the conditions of this agreement shall not be valid and effective unless it is made with the express written consent of the Dubai Culture & Arts Authority.